For more information…
At Université de Montreal
- Marie-Claude Rigaud - Personne contact
RéForMa is a group of professors in the Faculty of Law at the Université de Montréal who are interested in dispute resolution and in training in alternative dispute resolution methods.
The internal mandate of the members of RéForMa is the organization of conferences, workshops and other learning activities and the sharing of knowledge in order to promote the use of amicable methods of dispute resolution.
RéForMa’s mission is to stimulate discussion and research on the role and importance of alternative dispute resolution methods in the legal system and in our society, as well as to develop them so as to promote training activities destined for both the university and practitioners.
Projects and funding
Publications and presentations
- Toutes les publications de RéForMa se trouvent ici : https://reforma.openum.ca/publications/
Areas of expertise
- Conflict prevention and resolution
- Methods of conflict resolution
- Alternative methods of conflict resolution